Government Publications on the Internet
- This gateway to government science information and research results provides a search of over 60
scientific databases and 200 million pages of science information with just one query, and is a gateway
to over 2200 scientific websites.
- This global science gateway, comprised of national and international scientific databases and portals, provides
one-stop searching of databases from around the world.
- Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Collects, preserves, and disseminates scientific and technical information emanating from
DOE research and development activities. It provides access to science information fromt the DOE and beyond.
- SciTech Connect
- Provides full-text
and bibliographic records of DOE-sponsored report literature produced by the DOE and
DOE contractor research and development community. This site includes reports that
have been received and processed since January 1996.
- DOE Data Explorer
- An information tool used to locate DOE's collections of data and non-text information
and retrieve individual datasets within some of those collections. It includes
collection citations prepared by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, as well as
records for individual datasets submitted from DOE Data Centers and other organizations.
- Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- An independent statistical and analytical agency within DOE. This site provides a
comprehensive source of information relevant to energy resources and reserves,
energy production, energy demand, energy technologies, and related financial and
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
- A multiprogram science and technology laboratory managed for DOE by Lockheed Martin
Energy Research Corporation. This site provides selected full-text and
bibliographic records of ORNL technical reports.
- Sandia National Laboratories
- A national security laboratory operated for DOE by the Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin
Company. This site provides selected full-text and bibliographic records of
SAND technical reports.
- FedWorld Information Network
- Serves as an online locator service for a comprehensive inventory of information disseminated
by the U.S. Government.
- NTIS Technical Reports Database
- Provides bibliographic citations to over 350,000 printed publications
and technical reports that NTIS has received from government agencies since 1990.
It does NOT provide subject searching or abstracts.
- NTIS via Engineering Villiage
- Allows searching of the NTIS database through Engineering Villiage.
- NRC Document Collections
- Provides index pages for collections NRC documents, organized by subject
category for full-text viewing, such as Commission Papers, NUREG-series publications, Regulatory
Guides, Generic Communications, and NRC forms.