Grainger Library's Home Page
Library Resource Guide
for Engineering Design Students
- The Spring 2006 assignments will focus on: journals and conference papers, handbooks, patents, reports, and standards.
There are a large number of information resources that can help you in planning and implementing a Design Project.
These resources are increasingly available on the Web. They provide access to journal articles, conference papers, technical reports, and standards and specifications that you can use to locate relevant procedures and data
that will assist you in the Design Project.
- Please email Grainger Library staff with any questions you may have.
What resources does the Grainger Engineering Library offer you?
- handbooks and other reference tools
- indexes to identify journal articles, conference papers, standards, technical reports, and patents by subject, author, and title
- online catalog to locate books, journals, and technical reports within the library system and throughout the state and country
- web pages to find company and product information
- web pages to find specific journals and society publications held at Grainger
- assistance from reference librarians in using all the above